Friday, November 5, 2010

Ball...

So I didn't want to not post anything today..I feel like I'm on a roll. This isn't my only post on this subject so do not fret, I will go into detail later on any misconceptions, inaccuracies, questions, ect as well as just the ceremonies, traditions and how and why the Marine Corps Birthday came to be.


I do hope everyone is going to have an amazing weekend celebrating the Marine Corps birthday!! All of the prestige, traditions and brotherhood will be in full force over the next few weekends.


I can't wait to hear about all the glamorus locations, decorations and parties being attended!! Becoming a princess for the night for your prince is something I personally love to get the chance to do. It doesn't always have to cost a fortune but as long as you love it that's all that matters! So ladies, soak up all the compliments, take in all the sights of the evening and as many pictures as your camera will take!! This is a moment to be honored and celebrated! Tell your husband he looks amazingly handsome, get him a shot then out on the dancefloor!


Have a great time all! Our Ball is tomorrow so I won't be posting again until Sunday. Be safe but enjoy yourselves ladies. Live in the joyful moments..



Semper Fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment